Monday, July 9, 2012

AMA Nonprofit Marketing Conference Report

Hello everybody!  It's Jennifer Mick reporting from Washington DC at the AMA Nonprofit Marketing Conference!  I've had such a great first day here, the speakers have been great and all the people are so kind.  One of my all time favorite things about working with nonprofits are the amazing people who dedicate there time to making it all work.  I've never met kinder or more passionate people in my life!  I've made some really great connections with people all across the country as well as people from Google and Facebook.  I really encourage any teens who are interested in nonprofit work or marketing to reach out to the AMA and ask if they can join next year, everyone has been so supportive of me and my goals even though I am only a teenager.   I'll post some of the things I have learned soon, so stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment