Friday, August 24, 2012

Tips and Tricks

Hello Everybody!
This is Jennifer Mick again reporting back on things that she has learned at the AMA nonprofit Marketing Conference in Washington DC.  One of the most important things I learned on the trip is to thank people when they have helped you, so I want to say a HUGE thank you to the planning committee of the conference for taking me in and making me feel like a part of the family.  It was great being surrounded by so many passionate people and making such amazing connections!  I would like to share some of things I learned while I was there:
  • Get out and GO NETWORK!  
  • Tell your story
  • Establish a strong supporter base by starting with your friends
  • Use all of your resources
  • Don't be afraid to ask for help
  • Use the tools you are provided (SOCIAL MEDIA)
  • The Youth are strong and compelling leaders
If you are interested in learning more about my few tips email me at jennifer@donorsresource.org and I will share with you more about what I have learned and the amazing people who taught it to me.  In the future I hope to set up a nonprofit mixer hosted by DonorsResource.org with valuable speakers and information on stuff that you want to learn about!  If you have any suggestions email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment